Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights, a Customer who is a Consumer who concluded a distance contract via the Store may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without specifying causes. At the same time, the Seller (regardless of the statutory right) allows customers to withdraw from a distance sales contract within 14 days (calculated in accordance with the Act on consumer rights).
Detailed information on the terms of withdrawal from the contract under the Act on consumer rights can be found in Annex 1 to the Regulations - "Instructions to withdraw from the contract".
The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The declaration may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Regulations
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from:
• in which you came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods - in the case of a contract obliging to transfer the ownership of goods;
• on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last of the goods - in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of many items that are delivered separately;
• in which you came into possession of the last lot or part or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last lot or part - in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of items delivered in lots or in parts;
• conclusion of a contract - in the case of contracts for the provision of services.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) sent to the following address:I.O. CLINIC LATVIA SIAReg.Nr. 40203290034VAT 40203290034Legal and Delivery Address: “Piepilsetas”, Krustkalni, Kekavas Parish, Kekavas Region, LV-2111E-mail: email@example.com
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWING FROM THE CONTRACT
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to the address given in the proof of purchase immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
Appendix 2 - Model withdrawal form
I / We hereby (*) inform / inform (*) about my / our (*) withdrawal from the sales contract for the following items:
• Name / symbol
• Purchase price
• Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*):
• Name and surname of the consumer (*):
• Address of the consumer (*):
• Signature of the consumer (*) (only if the form is sent in paper version):
• (*) - delete as appropriate.